VALLEY OF THE SHADOW
Tyndale House Publishers
About the Book
Jump In, Hang On
Conner fought his way through the woods. Tendrils of mist curled around his legs like serpents seeking to pull him to the ground. Be he had to keep going. No ghostly whispers from the dark, save one, One single, moaning plea, “Help Me!” Don’t miss this sequel to the Award-Winning novel, VANISH!
“Fans of Dean Koontz or Ted Dekker will appreciate.” --Library Journal
Back to top.
1. How had Conner’s newfound faith changed him in this book compared to VANISH?
2. How had Mitch’s character changed since the previous book? In what ways was he the same?
3. What truths did Mitch learn during his journey with Nathan?
4. What could Mitch’s relationship with his father teach us about our own relationships?
5. In what ways did Pale Man exert control over Devon?
6. What further details about the Interworld did you discover in this story? How do you think this “world” lines up with what the Bible says about life after death?
7. Conner became frustrated trying to find God’s plan for his life. Do you believe God has a unique plan for each of us? If so, how has that changed how you lived your life?
8. In what ways did Jim Malone’s character grow during the story? What challenges did he face?
9. What false ideas about death and dying did the characters in this story hold? Do similar misperceptions exist in our culture? Where do you think these ideas come from?
10. How did these stories impact your thinking about life and death?
© Copyright 2017 by Tom Pawlik. Reprinted with permission by Tyndale House Publishers. All rights reserved.
Click here now to buy this book from Amazon.com.