BREACH OF TRUST
Call of Duty Series, Book 1
Tyndale House Publishers
About the Book
Read an Excerpt
About the Book
Paige Rogers is a former CIA agent who lost all she treasured seven years ago when her entire team was killed in a covert mission. She blames their leader --- Daniel Keary --- whom Paige believes betrayed them. Disillusioned and afraid for her life, she disappeared and started a new life as a small-town librarian. But when Keary announces his candidacy for governor of her state, he comes after Paige to ensure that she won't ruin his bid for office. He threatens everything she holds dear, and Paige must choose between the life of hiding that has become her refuge... or risking everything in one last, desperate attempt to right old wrongs.
Back to top.
1. Mikaela Olsson, aka Paige Rogers, has lied to her friends and family about her life. How do you feel about that decision?
2. Do you think Miles was right in choosing a sophomore to play the coveted quarterback position?
3. What Bible story (or stories) do you see reflected in Mikaela’s life?
4. The life of a CIA operative is controversial. Do you think a Christian can live out his or her faith while performing the tasks necessary to keep our country safe?
5. Mikaela had to make some tough decisions regarding Nathan. Would you have made the same choices?
6. Was Mikaela right or wrong in keeping her identity from Miles for so long?
7. At times, Miles was frustrated with the lack of knowledge about Mikaela’s past. Do you feel he would have been justified to abandon the relationship?
8. Real love means one makes sacrifices for the good of the other. What sacrifices did Miles make for Mikaela?
9. Do you think Keary would have hurt Nathan? Why or why not?
10. If you were the prosecutor in Keary’s subsequent trial, whom would you select as your prime witness?
11. If you were Keary’s defense attorney, how would you build a case for his innocence?
12. Do you think Mikaela will resume her role with the CIA?
13. If you were a resident of Split Creek, would you accept Miles, Mikaela, and Nathan Laird into your circle of friends?
© Copyright 2017 by DiAnn Mills. Reprinted with permission by Tyndale House Publishers. All rights reserved.
Click here now to buy this book from Amazon.com.