KILL ME IF YOU CAN
Patricia Amble Mystery Series, Book Two
About the Book
Read an Excerpt
About the Book
Patricia Amble might be down, but she's not dead --- yet.
Tish has left the Detroit suburbs for her next renovation project: an old log cabin in Michigan's remote Upper Peninsula. And the fun part --- it's the same cabin where she spent her childhood summers. The fresh air and solitude are just what she needs after her flight from romance and her brushes with death.
As Tish arrives at her new home, her hope for peace and quiet is shattered when she finds a torn photo of her dead mother with the words "don't ask why" written across her face. Mysterious relatives, old rivalries, and a dangerous drug ring may make this twenty-six-year-old mystery more than she can handle. Tish must put together the pieces of her mother's death or risk losing everything --- including her own life.
Book Two in the Patricia Amble Mystery series, KILL ME IF YOU CAN is a suspense-packed story of family secrets, long-distance romance, and renovations of the heart.
Back to top.
1. Why does Tish feel it is so important to learn more about her mother? Would you feel the same way? Why or why not?
2. Do you think Tish and Brad should have continued their relationship despite the distance, or called things off when Tish left Rawlings? What could they have done differently to make their relationship work better?
3. What things about Tish’s upbringing made her feel less important to people than she really was? Do you ever feel unimportant to others? Why?
4. Why is Tish so reluctant to ask for help? Is it really better for her to do everything herself?
5. If you knew someone was being abused, what would you do? Should Tish have done something different when dealing with Melissa Belmont? Could Melissa have done anything differently?
6. Why is Tish so surprised about Samantha’s background? Do you ever make assumptions about people’s backgrounds only to be surprised by the truth? How does knowing the truth about a person change the way you treat them?
7. Why does Grandma Olivia regret the past? Do you think she did the right thing with regards to her son Sid? What could she have done differently?
8. What motivation did Candice have for her final “act of love” toward Tish? How will this change the way Tish feels about Candice?
9. What things could Tish have done differently to change the course of events?
10. What makes Tish leave again? Will she really get the results she wants? What might have happened if she chose to stay?
© Copyright 2017 by Nicole Young. Reprinted with permission by Revell. All rights reserved.
Click here now to buy this book from Amazon.com.