FUSE OF ARMAGEDDON
Sigmund Brouwer and Hank Hanegraaff
Tyndale House Publishers
About the Book
Read an Excerpt
About the Book
Nothing more could go wrong for maverick hostage negotiator Mulvaney Quinn. First stabbed in the hand during a failed terrorist burst, then arrested for a hate crime he didn’t commit. Now Quinn must come face to face with his past in order to stop the worst terrorist threat of all time --- a plot to bring about the ultimate religious uprising by destroying one of the most sacred relics in history.
But the FUSE OF ARMAGEDDON has already been lit. With the clock ticking down toward a global catastrophe, Quinn must team up with the most unlikely ally of all --- the woman who arrested him --- to bring down an even more unlikely coalition of enemies. Facing an unholy trinity of a Jewish fanatic, a Muslim terrorist, and a "Christian" freedom fighter, only Quinn can stop them from achieving their goal. But will he be in time? Or is it already too late? Because when Armageddon is unleashed, the fate of the entire world hangs in the balance.
Back to top.
1. If you've read the Left Behind series, where do you see that its theology has impact outside church circles?
2. How a suspense thriller like this fit your expectations of Christian fiction?
3. Where do you sympathize with Jonathan Silver? Where do you get angry at him?
4. What Biblical argument could you make for or against sponsoring a child in need who is a Palestinian Arab?
5. Where do you agree or disagree with the political premises in the novel?
6. Where and why should evangelicals play a critical role in Middle-Eastern politics?
7. Where do you take the book of Revelation literally and where do you take it metaphorically?
8. What argument would you make for or against a two-state solution according to the Bible?
9. Should Mulvaney and Kate get together in another novel?
10. If you felt anger while reading the novel, who was it directed at?
11. Who was your favorite character, and why?
12. How accurate is it to assert that evangelicals have the key to the problem of terrorism in one hand and the fuse of Armageddon in the other?
© Copyright 2017 by Sigmund Brouwer and Hank Hanegraaff. Reprinted with permission by Tyndale House Publishers. All rights reserved.
Click here now to buy this book from Amazon.com.