ALL IN ONE PLACE
About the Book
Read an Excerpt
About the Book
Terra Froese has spent most of her adult life bouncing from job to job, man to man, and drink to drink. But when her latest relationship and job simultaneously fall apart, she leaves Seattle for rural Montana to visit her sister, Leslie VandeKeere, to whom she hasn't spoken in over a year. If anyone can help Terra sort out her life, it'll be Leslie, who has managed success despite family odds and a recent move from city to country.
With plans to rescue herself and her sister from the threat of going nowhere, Terra's in for a big surpriseŚLeslie likes her new country life. When Terra rebels against her sister's conformity, how much wildness can the VandeKeeres stand in order to keep the family ALL IN ONE PLACE?
Back to top.
1. Terra has been living footloose and so-called fancy free. What are the advantages of a lifestyle like that? The disadvantages?
2. Terra carried a burden of guilt that took time for her to acknowledge. Why do you think she hid it? What were some of the things she felt guilty about? What are some of the things she should have felt guilty about?
3. Father Sam spoke of confession being a bridge to God. Do you agree? Why?
4. Many women are caught in situations that are destructive and abusive. How do you think this happens?
5. Terra originally only planned to stay with her sister, Leslie, for a short while. Why do you think she wanted to keep moving? What made her want to stay?
6. Why do you think the story-line of Leslie and Terra's mother wasn't resolved? How do you see that playing out? What are some possibilities for this situation that are realistic?
7. Terra befriended a young woman who was struggling. Could you identify with Terra's point of view of the situation? Have you ever made a wrong call on a situation based on your own experiences? if so, how did you resolve it?
8. Why do you think Terra assumed God would not forgive what she had done?
9. In this second book a recurring character Tabitha, shows up again making yet another set of mistakes. Why does it take some people a couple of times to learn a lesson? How do you think this was mirrored in Terra's life?
10. There are a couple of themes running through this book. What do you think one of them is?
© Copyright 2017 by Carolyne Aarsen. Reprinted with permission by FaithWords. All rights reserved.
Click here now to buy this book from Amazon.com.